HomeMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
To our friends and family,
Starting Tuesday, March 17 we will be adjusting our business model so that we may continue to provide you with excellent food and service. We want to start by thanking you for your patronage and understanding as we all work to adjust to this developing situation. The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our paramount concern. With that in mind, we will be offering curbside pickup and delivery in a limited area. Orders can also be placed through the Postmates app or website. The details can be found below. Thank you for your patience and understanding in these difficult times.
Curbside Pickup/Delivery Process:
• Our kitchen will be accepting orders between the hours of 11am-7:30pm. Our full menu will be available during this time, unfortunately we will not be offering our usual daily specials menu. Our full menu can be found online at http://www.wildflowersinnrestaurant.com/menus/
• Our phone number is 609-737-2392. Orders must be prepaid over the phone by credit card. We accept all major credit cards. Please be ready with your phone number and credit card information before you call.
• If preferred we will be more than happy to bring your order out to your car to minimize any unnecessary contact. If you prefer this, please specify when placing your order. If you prefer to pick up your food in person, please enter through the dining room entrance located in our parking lot. The bar entrance will be locked. This will allow us to better sanitize all common surfaces and provide the safest environment for both our staff and customers.
• Delivery is available. Our delivery area is limited to Pennington, as well as areas of Ewing, Hopewell, and Lawrence.
• Delivery and Pickup orders can also be placed directly through the Postmates app and website. Our page can be found at https://postmates.com/mer…/wildflowers-restaurant-pennington
• In addition to our regular food offerings, a limited selection of prepackaged beer and wine will also be available for pickup. ID will be required at point of sale. A list of what is available and prices will be provided following this post.
We thank you, again, for your patience and understanding in this time. Our goal is to continue to serve this community as responsibly as we can during this crisis.
The Wildflowers Team